METIS is a collaboration of nine European astronomy organisations, each represented by one co-Investigator:
- NOVA, Dutch research school for astronomy (Leiden, Amsterdam, Groningen, Nijmegen): Bernhard Brandl (PI, Leiden University)
- UK Astronomy Technology Centre in Edinburgh, UK: Alistair Glasse
- Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg, Germany: Markus Feldt
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium: Hans van Winckel
- CEA-Saclay, France: Eric Pantin
- ETH Zürich, Switzerland: Sascha Quanz
- A* (Wien, Linz-RICAM, Uni Linz, Innsbruck, Graz), Austria: Manuel Guedel (Wien)
- Universität zu Köln, Germany: Lucas Labadie
- multidisciplinary centre for astrophysics (centra), Lisbon, Portugal: Paulo Garcia
Please contact the PI, Bernhard Brandl, for further information.
The METIS project office consists of:
- Felix Bettonvil (Consortium project manager)
- Roy van Boekel (Instrument Scientist)
- Bernhard Brandl (PI)
- Adrian Glauser (System Engineer)
- Sascha Quanz (Project Scientist)
The science team supporting the project is currently under construction.
The group picture, shown at the top of the page, was taken in May 2017 at the fourth METIS Consortium Meeting in Paris.